Monday, January 03, 2011

fish bones






Here is my first post of the new year, I really do need to get back into the routine of posting my work. I've had these objects for a little while now, but have not had the chance to use them yet. So here you go, another rabbit sculpture using found wood, fish bone, fish lure, buttons and maybe a hawk feather. This one will be a little more challenging to piece together, however I am sure something interesting will happen with the piece when I am finished. There are also a couple photos of a new but old suitcase that I am going to start to change, and all that Hemlock that I collected while at the Wolfden that I still need to boil in order to dye paper.

There are so many ideas that I have for this years series of art so please keep visiting my art blog. I will be posting as often as I can and remember if there is anything you see that you like, everything is for sale. Unless is has already been sold of course.

cheers, earlie

No comments: