Wednesday, October 06, 2010

The Harris Collective




Hi Folks, I have some great news. I applied to be apart of an art collective that is held at the Elora Center For the Art and I got in. Below is a link to the main page of the collective and you can see the other artist that are part of the gallery.

http://www.eloracentreforthearts.ca/index.cfm?page=gallery_goodQuestion


Roisin Gormley-Young is the Education Programme Coordinator at the center and helped me choose the work that I have submitted to the Harris Collective. I would just like to thank her for the help that she offered me.

My work will show with the collective for approx a year and I will also volunteer at the center during that time. This is very exciting for me and hopefully I will be able to gain more exposure as an artiest.

No comments: