Thursday, August 19, 2010

white rabbit where is your permit?








well well well, i just finish up my latest sculpture. white rabbit, raven feathers and gun shot shells, how strange. the thought of turning this into a solo show would be a great release of the creativity that fills my head. the only thing is that i have not approached many places in order to complete a solo show. i find that my mind has wondered the past 4 weeks or so. just at the end of creating my pieces for the outdoor show i started to switch directions in what i was making. more installation type pieces vs paintings and such. that is not a bad thing, i guess it just shows that my work has evolved and hopefully heading in a direction that will lead me to a larger idea. like the deer stand installation that i want to make.

i have a name for this new piece, but i will post that a bit later. i want to take the piece out in the woods for a good photo shoot.

No comments: