Friday, June 25, 2010

animals/pink floyd, have a listen






if you have never listened to the album animals by pink floyd then you must do that immediately. if you do not own a copy go out and purchase it now, turn up the volume, chill out and relax. on that thought, why the heck do we allow animals into our homes. my dog mr buster is such a pain in the ass, he stares at me when i eat, he jumps on me while i sleep, he wants to go for walks all the time and his breath is bad most of the time. who had the stupid idea of pets and letting these animals roam around our homes. anyhow, mr buster does offer good company and he helps with my art work (usually finding his fur in my paintings or my encaustic). what an ass*&^*.

just kidding about that by the way. mr buster rocks! along with my new suitcase

No comments: