Saturday, November 14, 2009

What?






the thoughts I have are out of my mind. whirling around like snowing leaves from a bright orange and yellow tree. if you have seen it you know what I mean. there are just so many thoughts and ideas right now that what I put on paper feels like a long story or a dream that I forgot about from the previous night. I've started carving new lino blocks, thought of trying wood but I sort of like the feeling that I have gone back to basics. lino blocks are so simple but unforgiving and I like the sense of not being able to turn back, paint over or erase what I have cut out. same things goes for the little bit of street art that I attempt.

a lot is unfolding in my sketch book and I am starting to transfer my brain storming and sketches in larger pieces of something. i wouldn't call them paintings just pieces of something "maybe art", don't know.

No comments: