Saturday, November 15, 2008

do you like junk mail




Why do we throw out our mail like its compost. Shouldn't we think of reusing our envelopes, or is a nice crisp new envelope the only way to go. OK I admit I usually place my mail in the recycling bin or I find better ways to use my old mail in my work. Or in this case I ask people to save their old envelopes so that I can use them. Its a great way to obtain free paper. I will keep posting photos and stories with these new pieces, I have a few neat ideas.

take care
e.

2 comments:

C. L. DeMedeiros said...

I wanna try your pickles !!!

I love onion pickles>

Anyway
Like your energy>

Earl Beadle said...

Thanks for your comments. You like pickles you say, I believe I make the best pickles in town. Not too many people know that though, I end up eating them fairly quickly once they are ready.

thanks